Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend Mix

Hi hope you enjoy! Thanks to all of you who took the time to leave a comment/suggestion... if you keep all those words coming, you'll get more and more mixes :)

So, as I have mentioned before I want to make this more interactive, so as we all know, June is pride month, so I will try to mix a couple of extra sets for you all, the twist is, I will be taking suggestions/requests from you guys.

Do you want you very own set mixed by yours truly and then have it posted here? well this is your chance, send me a list with your favorites tracks and your set will be post every Wednesday during June.

I hope to hear from you soon!


Here is the track list for this week:

Rihanna_-_Rehab_(DJ_Scott_Mann's_Overdose Remix)
Erin_Hamilton_--_The_Flame_2008_(Tony_Moran_&_Warren_Rigg_Mix)
Lily_Allen_-_The_Fear_(Wideboys_Dirty_Vocal_Club_Mix)
Justin Timberlake_Like_I_Love_You_(Wayne_G_Circuit_Anthem_Mix)
britney_spears_-_im_a_slave_4_u_(thunderpuss_dark_mix)
Kelly_Clarkson_-_My_Life_Would_Suck_Without_You_(Chriss_Ortega_Club_Mix)
Avril_Lavigne-_Innocense_(DJ_Laszlo_Radio_MIx)
Flo_rida_feat_wynter-sugar_(disco_fries_extended_mix)
Chris Kaeser_Who's In The House (Nicola Fasano & Steve Forest Remix)
BEP_Boom_Boom_Pow_(Alexander_&_Mark_VDH Mix)
Kylie_Minogue_--_Can't_Get_You_Out_Of_My_Head_(Peter_Rauhofer_Club_Mix)
paris_hilton-turn_it_up_(peter_rauhofer_does_paris mix)

Link in the comment section

2 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?qnwimmiqtwm

RokuNYC said...

wow! cool remix thanks!