Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brand New Mix

Hey guys,

Here is my newest mix, I have not heard anything from anyone, so I am not sure if you are liking the new sets or not. So after you downloaded it, please take the time to leave comments/suggestions, it helps me to improve the blog for you...

Track List


Utada - Come Back To Me (Quentin Harris Club Mix)
Jennifer_Hudson_-_Spotlight_(Quentin_Harris_Dark_Collage_Club_Mix)
Depeche_Mode_-_Wrong_(Peter_Rauhofer_Vocal_Mix)
Vivian Green - Emotional Rollercoaster (Junior's Earth Anthem)
Lindsay_Lohan-_Rumors_(Dj_Laz's_Bunnykillers_Mixshow_Edit)
sarah_whatmore-smile_(bimbo_jones_dub)-emf
Ashlee Simpson_ La La (Sharp Boys Vocal Remix)
LeeAnne Rimes_The Right Kind of Wrong (Nic Mercy Circuit Mix)
alesha_dixon--the_boy_does_nothing_(fred_falke_club_mix)
PCD Hush Hush (Dave Aude Extended Mix)
Kelly Clarkson_I_Do_Not_Hook_Up_(Ashanti_Boyz_Remix)
Katy Perry Waking Up In Vegas (Jason Nevins Electrotec Club Remix)
Ryan Cabrera_True_(Ford_Club_Mix)

links in the comment section

3 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?yjzg2mi5mxg

Anonymous said...

Love the new sets. I was outta town for awile. Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Awesome mix!! I notice an even better quality in the most recent mixes!