Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My newest Mix


Hey guys.


here is my new mix... please leave your comments, the more do leave, the more mixes I'll post :)



  1. madonna__justin_-_dance_2night_wayne_g club_mix

  2. Lady_GaGa_-_Eh_Eh__Random_Soul_Synthetic_Mix

  3. Agnes Release Me (Cahill Club Mix)

  4. ColtonFord_ Trouble(DJ_p@TriCk_ReMix)

  5. Keri_Hilson_f._Timbaland_-_Return_The_Favor_(Mike_Rizzo_Funk_Generation_Club_Mix)

  6. 01-flo_rida_feat_kesha-right_round_(benassi_remix)

  7. Ciara feat Justin Timberlake Love__Sex___Magic__Drew_G___Abe_Clements_Anthem_Part_2

  8. Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy (Bimbo Jones Mix)

  9. Mariah_Carey_-_I_Stay_In_Love_(Jody_den_Broeder_Club_Mix)

  10. Solange_-_Sandcastle_Disco_(DJ_Escape_&_Tony_Coluccio_Club_Mix)
  11. Olivia Newton John - Hopelesly Devoted to you (Victor Calderone 2008 Mix)
  12. Katy Perry - Hot and Cold (Tyler Nelson Schizophrenic Mix)

Link in the comments section

6 comments:

DJ_C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?yfoyunzrodn

Von said...

I Love your remixes I tried leaving a comment a few times now I'm in. Love your web page all those remixes and of course cute men. Thanks for sharing I've become a big fan take care.

P.S. When are you going to do a Olivia Newton-John megamix thanks

DJ_C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam said...

Thanks for great music.

DJ_C said...

Hey everyone, I fixed a few issues that I didn't like in my last set... Here is the new version, listen to it and let me know if it sounds better :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/103851434/4530fbb0/mixmay052009_v2_.html