Thursday, May 21, 2009

Introducing DJ Bjarne

Hey guys,

I would like to introducing a good friend and mentor for my DJ career, LOL! DJ Bjarne contacting me via blogger (he is frequent reader of this blog) and really kicked my ass to improve the quality of the mixes I posted.
Since then, I believe my sets have improved quite a lot, so I asked him if I could post few of the sets he mixes, and he nicely agreed, so here is the first one.
Let me know what you think and also let me know if you would like to hear more of his mixes!
Enjoy and please, please leave your comments!


01. David Guetta Ft. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over (Original)
02. Oscar G f. Tamara Wallace - Back To You (Sunfreakz Remix Extended)
03. Funk Fanatics Feat. Peyton - Love Is The Answer (Freemasons Remix)
04. Wawa & Herd Feat. Amanda Wilson - The Right Way (Original Vocal Mix)
05. Oceana - Body Rock (Tony Moran Loves Manny Mix)
06. Michael Menace - Underwear (Soul Seekerz Club Mix)
07. Cascada - Perfect Day (Digital Dog Remix)
08. Boheme Ft. Angie Brown - Music in My Life (Matt Williams & Steve Price Vocal Mix)
09. Chaka Khan Ft Mary J Blige - Disrespectful (Soulshaker Club)
10. Nadia Ali - Love Story (Andy Moor's Vocal Mix)
11. Agnes - Release Me (Moto Blanco Mix)
12. Utada - Come Back To Me (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Club Mix)
13. Shena - Can't Stop The Rain (7th Heaven Club Mix)

Link in the comments section

2 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mqzlywnhe5y

RokuNYC said...

wow! i love it!