Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hump Day Mix


Happy Wednesday everyone...



I have not heard much from anyone... so I am not sure if the new style of mixes is good or not... so hopefully I will heard from you guys soon.



in the mean time, here is the new mix.

Kreesha Turner – don’t call me baby (Digital Dog Club Mix)
M*donna – Candy Shop – (Cleo’s Store Mix)
Britney Spears – If you seek Amy (Junior Vazquez Big Room Mix)
BEP – Boom Boom Pow (Alexander & Mark VDH Club Mix)
Beyonce – Diva (DJ Escape & Tony ColuccioVocal Remix )
Pink – Please don’t leave me (Junior Vazquez Dub Mix)
Ultra Nate – Give It All You Got (Soulcast Progressive Club Mix)
Ace of Base - Don’t turn around (DJ Shpank Turns It Around Club Mix)
Dido - Don't Believe In Love (Dennis Ferrer Objectivity Mix)
Janet Jackson – All Nite (Don't Stop)(Sander Kleinenberg Everybody Remix)



link in the comments section
*** NOTE... I had the wrong links posted... I have corrected them now sorry!!!!***

3 comments:

DJ_C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reyzito said...

I like your mixes..but this is the same as the one b4...

DJ_C said...

Sorry guys... I was probably sleeping when I pasted the links....

here are the correct ones

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?by3ilzwnkhh

or

http://www.4shared.com/file/104904911/fe716c87/mixmay112009.html