Friday, May 8, 2009

The Spanglish Mix


Hey guys...

Summer is around the corner... patios are open and the weekend is here! So I decided to make a "Spanglish" mix for all my Latino friends... I do not have a huge selection of Spanish Dance Mixes so you might find the songs a bit old. Here is a question to all my Latin readers, do you know where I can get more up-to-date mixes? or even better, do you have few mixes you would like to share with me?

Anyways, here is the set, I hope you like it... please send me your comments, requests, feedback, etc. Lets make this blog more interactive!



  1. PCD feat Snoop Dog - Bottle Pop (Motto Blanco Club Mix)

  2. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Motto Blanco Club Mix)

  3. Freemansons feat Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Heartbreak made me a dancer (Freemansons Club Mix)

  4. Ace of Bace - Travel to Romantis (2009 Love to infinity Club Mix)

  5. Thalia - Ten Paciencia (Mijangos Club Mix)

  6. Shakira feat Alejandro Sanz - La Tortura (Tracy Young Accordion Mix)

  7. Maroon 5 - Makes me wonder (Vibelicious Club Mix)

  8. Beyonce - Single Ladies (Maurice Joshua Club Mix)

  9. Paulina Rubio - Nada puede cambiarme (Caribbean Nights Club Mix)

  10. Edith Marquez - Acariciame (Dance Mix)

  11. Fey - Lentamente (Mijangos Club Mix)

  12. Lady Gaga - Poker face (Dave Aude Club Mix)

  13. Juanes - Me enamora (Many Lopez Colombian Drums Club Mix)

Link in the comment section


3 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.4shared.com/file/104035765/64d05f2e/mixmay072009.html

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzzmdyzwnzz

Adam said...

great stuff, thanks.

Unknown said...

I love that you include Fey in your mixes! She's one of my favorite Mexican artists!! She's pretty much the Mexican Kylie!