Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weekend Mix

Hello boys and girls,

Few surprises this week, but let me start by thank all of you who have taken the time to leave comments, it means a lot to me, because that helps me improving my sets. With that said, I have just purchased a brand new mixing software that will allow me to better mix the songs, so I hope you will enjoy this new stage!!! This week’s set was mixed with my new software, so please let me know what you think!!!!
I am just learning all the gadgets on this program, so I started with a more slow “chillout” set, until I feel more comfortable and start giving you more up tempo songs!!!!
The other surprise is that I will be taking a well deserved vacation (or I do want to believe I deserve it) in the sunny beaches of Mexico, so no updates next week, but please let me know what diva should be featured as “Diva of the month”.

Talk to all of you in two weeks!!!!

Peace!

Britney Spears – Toxic (Armand Vocal Mix)
Mariah Carey – We belong together (Peter Rauhfer Reconstruction Mix Part II)
Janet Jackson – Feedback (Ralphi’s Sexy Mix)
Britney Spears – If you seek Amy (Bimbo Jones Vocal Club Mix)
David Guetta Ft. Kelly Rowland - Love Takes Over (Samman's 'Boom Boom' Club Mix)
Paulina Rubio – Causa y Efecto (Edson Anthem Final Mix)
Miley Cyrus – See you again (Motto Blanco Club Mix)
Madonna – Jump (Celo’s Robotic Mix)
Jennifer Lopez – Alive (Thunderpuss Club Mix)
Carlos Ponce – Rezo (Extended Club Mix)

Link in the comments section

2 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?n11kqzkzihm

Rampus said...

Apart from the sound quality (which could be a lot better), this mix is lightyears ahead of your previous ones. I'm impressed!

Did you get MixMeister, or what?