Thursday, April 9, 2009

Long weekend Mix


Hey guys...


Well I have not heard any comment, complaint or complement... please take the time to leave me your comments... it helps a lot to keep the blog, and to improve my mixes...


So if you want more, let me know, and as Britney says, I'll give you more!


Long weekend mix


  1. Kelly Clarkson - Walk away (Acapella)

  2. Tiffany_-_Just_Another_Day (Dave_Aude_Club_Mix)

  3. Ciara_Featuring_Justin_Timberlake_--_Love,_Sex_&_Magic_(DJ_Scott_Mann_Private_Sex_Club_Mix)

  4. Jessica Simpson Irresistible_(Hex_Hector_&_Dezrok_Main_Club_Mix)

  5. Flo_rida_feat_kesha-right_round_(benassi_remix)

  6. Ida_Corr_-_Ride_My_Tempo (Wideboys_Club_Mix)

  7. Justin_Timberlake_-_SexyBack_(ErekMcQueen_'Takem_2_Da_Chorus'_Club_Mix)

  8. Shakira_-_Whenever,_Wherever_(Andy_&_The_Lamboy_Circuit_Mix)

  9. britney_spears_-_gimme_more_peter_rauhofer_club_mix

Link in the comments section

4 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?gyokyywikny

Erica Kane said...

This is a great mix!! I love the fact that you put in Sexyback!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the weekend mix, Cervantes:) It's great!

Hope the Easter bunny is good to you this weekend!

Space-Kudu said...

Nice blog