Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekend Mix


*** NOTE***

for all of you that downloaded this mix last night or early this morning (EST), the link posted was for the Wednesday mix. I have corrected the link, so in the comment section you will find the right link... sorry about that! I guess I need a vacation LOL!

Hey guys the weekend is here!!!

hope you enjoy my new mix! Let me know... the more comments I get, the more mixes you'll get!


  1. Britney Spears - piece of me (acapella)
  2. Ace of base - Wheel of fortune (Brent Austin Club Mix)
  3. Angie Stone - I whish I didn't miss you anymore (H2Q Club Mix)
  4. Christina Aguilera - Hurt (Chris Cox Mixshow )
  5. Beyonce - Halo (Edson Pride Club Mix)
  6. Britney Spears - If you seek Amy (Bimbo Jones Club Mix)
  7. Jeannette - Undress to the beat (Alex Ostin Club Mix)
  8. Solange- T.O.N.Y. (Escape Mix)
  9. Mariah Carey - I stay in Love (Jody den Broden Club Mix)
  10. M*adonna - Like a virgen (2009 House Mix)
link in comments section

4 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?wzbz3mimjdd

Anonymous said...

Hey Cervantes,
The link is for the previous mix. Do you have a new link for this tracklist??

Keep up the great work! Got new music for the iPod!

DJ_C said...

LOL...
sorry, here is the correct link

http://www.mediafire.com/?4m5jcgryumw

Dédo said...

best ,,, very good