Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Easter


Hey guys,

Here is a mix for you to enjoy the long weekend...


Please remember to leave a message for me... I have not heard anything from you, so I am not sure if you're enjoying the mixes or not... should I change anything or am I doing a good job... hum, you gotta tell me!!!


So here is my Long Weekend Mix...



  1. Rihanna_-_Breakin'_Dishes_(Ralphi_Rosario_&_Craig_J_Club_Mix)

  2. Kat_de Luna_Put_it_On_(Leonardo_Kalls_Tribal_Mix)

  3. M*donna_Give it to me_(Deep House Mix)

  4. Britney_Spears_-_Unusual_You_(Geo_Iezzi_Club_Mix)

  5. Mariah_Carey_-_We_Belong_Together_{Moran_&_Rigg_Club_Mix}

  6. nicole_scherzinger_-_baby_love_ralphi_rosario_club

  7. kelly_rowland_-_like_this_feat_eve_whoa_dj_therave_tribal_club_mix

  8. miley_cyrus-fly_on_the_wall_(digital_dog_extended_mix)

  9. Lady Gaga_ Just Dance_Richard Vission Club Mix

link in the comment section

4 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxgztnoinjy

Erica Kane said...

Love The Mix!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the Ralphi mixes! Hot man pic, too!

oldbay2 said...

i love this set , and i love the guys that go with them.