Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am back


Hi guys!!!!




I am back! thanks so much for all your comments, specailly Rampus, you rock dude! thanks so much for the inspiration!!! I am still learning to use MixMeiser, so I hope you guys like this week's mix!


Please leave your comments!



  1. Kathy Perry - You are so gay (Tayler Nelson Mix)

  2. M*donna - Into the groove (vs. katiana - brucken 2008 club mix)

  3. Rihanna_-_Breakin'_Dishes_(Ralphi_Rosario_&_Craig_J_Club_Mix)

  4. Pussycat_Dolls_-_Whatcha_Think_About_That_(Rafael_Lelis_Mix)

  5. Beyonce_-__Diva_(Gomi_&_RasJek_Vocal)

  6. Paulina Rubio_Don't_Say_Good_Bye_(Flatline_Remix)

  7. Kat_De_Luna_Unstoppable_(Bryan_Reyes_Big_Room_Mix)

  8. Colton Ford - the way you love me (Craig Mix)

  9. Blake_Lewis_-_How_Many_Words_(Dave_Aude_MixShow)

  10. Paul Oakefold feat Britany Murphy Faster_Kill_Pussycat_(Club_Mix)

link in the comment section

3 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?i0gztj1nmzy

Anonymous said...

Love the pic and thanks for the get set! Glad you're back:)

Rampus said...

Once again, a lot, and I mean A LOT better than your earlier mixes. The beats match perfectly. Now you can start experimenting with different transition styles and techniques. Your progression rate is amazing :-)
Send me an email via my Blogger profile if you need any other tips.

BTW: I think you forgot Kelly Rowland in your tracklisting between Kat DeLuna and Colton Ford.