Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Resurrection Mix


Hey guys


I hope you had a nice Easter... thanks for the comments! as I said, the more you leave, the more mixes you get!


Here is a mix I am quite proud of... let me know if you like it as well!!!!



  1. M*adonna - the beast within (Acapella)

  2. Deborah_Cox_-_Beautiful_U_R_(Jody_Den_Broeder_Club_Mix)

  3. Lindsay Lohan - Bossy (DJ Escape & Dom Capello Vocal Club Mix)

  4. Britney Spears-_piece_of_me_bimbo_jones_club_mix

  5. Lady Gaga-love_game_(dave_aude_club_remix)

  6. X-Press 2 - Lazy (Moto Blanco Remix)

  7. Paulina Rubio - Causa_y_Efecto__Edson_R_S_Final_Anthem_Club_Mix_

  8. India.Arie - Therapy (Lenny B Club Mix)

  9. Nick Lahey- Patience_(Mike_Rizzo_Funk_Generation_Mix)

  10. Beyonce_-_Crazy_In_Love_Maurice_Joshua_Mix

  11. Paris_Hilton_-_Stars_Are_Blind_(Tracy_Does_Paris_Mixshow)

  12. Kelly_Clarkson_-_My_Life_Would_Suck_Without_You_(Chriss_Ortega_Club_Mix)

link in the comments section

8 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?wwyy4m4dowi

Bryen the artist said...

this link does not work. it kicks out the site altogether.

DJ_C said...

hi Bryen,

I tried the link and it works fine for me... you only have to copy and paste the link to a new window... try again and if it does not work, I will upload the mix to a different server.,

Anonymous said...

The link didn't work for me either. Can you move it to a new server?

Thanks.

DJ_C said...

OK I have tried again and this time it did not work... I am not sure what's up with Mediafire.. I will re-upload the file as soon as I get home (I'm at work)... you guys will be able to downloaded tonight...
Sorry about all the mess!

DJ_C said...

here is the new link
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58751000ed958448/

Anonymous said...

It worked now:) Thanks a bunch:)

Rampus said...

I posted a comment in your chat box (i'm "a dj"), and though I'd make a few alternative versions of your mix to show you how much beatmatching will help. You can find them here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=79a745dc76523e8f7069484bded33bcde4630f9b550ae05d

The tracklist is the same as yours (but the tracks are cut way down in length).

However, judging from the last mix you posted, it's obvious you don't really need the inspiration. You're well on your way to great DJism :-)