Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brand new mix!!!

Brand new mix for you guys… as a tribute to the King, I started of with the great Michael Jackson… may he rest in peace

Please take the time to leave a comment, that way I know if anyone actually likes my work (LOL). The more comments you leave, the more mixes you’ll get.

Remember that if you want a customized mix, you can send your requests to allthingsdance4u@gmail.com

Enjoy!

Track list
M J_Billie_Jean_2008_(Offer_Nissim Mix)
Pink-please_dont_leave_me_(junior_vasquez_tribal_dub)
rihanna -shut_up_and_drive_lA©o_master_club_mix)
PCD_When I grow up_(Ralphi's Dirty Mix)
BoA_-_I_Did_It_For_Love_(DJ_Escape_&_Johnny_Vicious_Main_Mix)
britney_spears_-_toxic_(lost_daze_vocal_mix)
Mariah_Carey_-_We_Belong_Together_{Reconstruction_Club_Mix_Part_2)
M*don_a_Music_(Richard_Liguori_Big_Room_Anthem)
Fergie_London Bridge (Edson Pride Club Mix)
Short_Dick_Man_jujumasshup mix

Link in the comment section

2 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?njjwwkwuw5k

Erica Kane said...

Love this mix!! I love how you throw some older stuff in there!!! Keep up the great work!!