Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Session Part I

Hey guys,

Here is my Summer Sessions mix Part 1, I will be posting a series of summery-feel-good mixes. I hope you will enjoy them with all your friends and a cold drink!
I have not heard anything from you, so I am not really sure if anyone likes/dislikes the sets. It is very important for me to know what you guys think, so if I don’t hear back from anyone, I will be closing down the blog.
I hope you will take the time to leave a short comment.
In the mean time enjoy the summer!

Peace

Track listsnoop_dogg-sensual_seduction_(wideboys_club_mix)
Colton_Ford_-_The_Way_You_Love_Me_(Craig_C_Mix)
Kreesha Turner_dont_call_me_baby_digital_dog_club
Kaci_Battaglia_Crazy_Possessive_(Digital_Dog_Extended_Mix)
Taylor_S__Love_Story_(J_Stax_Full_Mix)
Beyonce_-_Sweet_Dreams_(C'Machia_Club_Mix)
Christina_Aguilera_-_Keeps_Gettin__Better__Bimbo_Jones_Club_Mix
Spice Girls_Wannabe_(Soul_Seekerz_Vocal_Mix)
Jonas_Brothers_-_Paranoid_(Soul_Seekerz_Club_Mix)
M*donn*_Like a virgen_(Luin's House Mix)
Miley_cyrus-fly_on_the_wall_(digital_dog_extended_mix)

link in the comment section

5 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ogqmixtzdn

DJ Cocas said...

I like your sets. Thanks so much! And i know how it feels when we haven't comments. Courage, my friend. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cervantes,
Hope you summer is going well! Lovin the new mixes:)

RokuNYC said...

Good Job!!! Hey there is a song They call me stayci, I'm not sure if that's the name, can you make something with that song on it Gracias!

jrpSCORP said...

love, love, LOVE this mix!!! Daniel, you are the BEST!!!!!