Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer Sessions Part IV

Hey everyone,

Happy weekend!

I hope to hear from you, it is very important to know that you are listening to my mixes, so please, please leave a comment, suggestion or just say hi...

remember that if you like my mixes, and you would like me to make a personalized set with your own tracks, you only have to send your requests to allthingsdance4u@gmial.com

Enjoy!

Track List
1. Freemasons feat Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Heartbreak make me a dancer
2. Ace of Base – Travel to Romantics
3. W H – Heartbreak Hotel
4. Shakira – Illegal
5. Fedrick Ford – The life of the party
6. Kings of Leon – Use somebody
7. Amy Winehouse – Rehab
8. Michel Jackson feat Janet Jackson – Scream
9. The Saturdays – Work
10. Anastasia – I can feel you
11. Dannii Minogue – Touch me like that

Link in the comment section

1 comment:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ywqyekygwtw