Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Pride

Hello guys

Happy Pride to all of you... as a present, here you have a double treat.

I really hope you enjoy them!

Set 1
Track ListWill Young, Tell me the worst (Fred Flake Remix)
Gwen Stefani, 4 in the morning (Jacques Mix)
BEP, I got a feeling (Landro D’Avila 2009 Tribal Mix)
Kelly Clarkson, I do not hook up (Bimbo Jones Club Mix)
LaKisha Jones - Let's Go Celebrate (Jody den Broeder Remix)
M*donn* – Candy Shop (Cleo’s s.e.x. shop club mix)
Britney – If you seek Amy (Junior Private Vocal Mix)
Jordin Sparks – Battlefield (Bimbo Jones Club Mix)
Christina Aguilera, Genie in a bottle (2009 Club Mix)
Rihanna – Breaking Dishes (Ralphi’s Mix)
Enrique Iglesias feat Ciara, I’m taking back my love (Motto Blanco Mix)
Amber, I don’t believe in hate (Tribal Mix)

Set 2
Track List
Britney Spears Circus (Junior Club Mix)
Paulina Rubio Cause and Effect (George Figares Club Mix/Cervantes Spanglish Mashup)Fangoria Mas es Mas (Kinky Roland Remix)
corinne_bailey_rae_-_your_love_is_mine_friscia__lamboy_club Mix
Heidi_Montag_-_More_Is_More_(Ralphi_Rosario_Dirty_Club_Mix)
Alex_gaudino(nicola_fasano_southbeach_mix)
Mariah_-_I_Stay_In_Love_(Ralphi's_Bar_Mix)
Sean_Kingston_-_Fire_Burning_(Dave_Aude_Club_Mix)
Thalia_Ten_Paciencia_(Mijangos_Eletrmecanick_Extended_Club_Remix)
Colton Ford_Signed, Sealed, Delivered (Featuring Pepper Mashay Ralphi Mix)
cyndi_lauper_-_same_old_fucking_story_(ralphis_melodic_vox_remix)

Links in the comments section

1 comment:

DJ_C said...

set 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?tflzimjm5nr

set 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?ywomdk5ymmt