Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My feel good mix

hey,

Pride month is here, so happy Pride to everyone...

this is a fast mix i put together.... a compilation of feel good songs for you guys to play at your Sunday afternoon BBQ :)

if you would like to have me mixing a set for you with your own track selection, please send your requests to allthingsdance4u@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!

in the mean time, enjoy this set

Ida Corr – Drive My Tempo
Alesha Dixon - the boy does nothing
Xpress – Lazy
Mary J Blige – Fine
Lady Gaga – Poker Face
Monica Naranjo – Bad Girls
Britney Spears – If you seek Amy
Alanis Morrisette – Underneath
Lola – No strings (lets have sex)
Angie – I know your girlfriend hates me

link in the comments section

2 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?kgwdmwm5jie

SkaryMoviez said...

The girl who sings "I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me" is named Annie, not Angie