Friday, June 12, 2009

My afterhours Mix

Hey everyone, here is me trying to go a bit darker, more drums less vocals... please let me know what you think
Track list
DJ Paulo - Sin City
Paulina Rubio - Dont say good bye (Flantine Mix)
Rihanna - Please don't stop the music (Tribal Dub Mix)
C&C Music Factory - Gonna Make you sweat (2008 Mix)
Caroline Lunden - Move your Body (Wayne G Mix)
Kelly Clarkson - Walk away (Ralphi's I want a man dub)
Beyonce - Diva (DJ Paulo Private Mix)
M*_donn* - Miles away (Paulo's Private Mix)
Britney Spears - Unusual you (Geo Iezzi private mix)
Karen Young - Rendevous with me (Billy Water Big Room Mix)

Link in the comment section

3 comments:

DJ_C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reyzito said...

Hi there is no link...

DJ_C said...

sorry!

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzwymgjywzz