Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weekend mix


Hey guys...


Enjoy the mix... I have a question though... I have mixing some Spanish stuff latelly... what do you think? should I keep doing it or stop?

I would love to know what you think!


Friday Mix


  1. britney_spears_-_me_against_the_music_terminalhead_vocal Mix

  2. Beyonce_-__Diva_(Gomi_&_RasJek_Vocal Mix

  3. Colton_Ford_Vs_Club_69_-_Diva_Thats_Me (Club Mix)

  4. Britney_Spears___Shattered_Glass_(DJ Mix)

  5. Kathy Perry_You're_So_Gay_(Jake's_Tyler_Nelson_Radio_Edit)

  6. Olivia_Newton-John_-_Hopelessly_Devoted_To_You_(Victor_Calderone_Mix)

  7. Paulina Rubio_Perros_(Jose_Spinnin_Cortes'_Extended_Club_Mix)

  8. Nelly Furtado_Say_It_Right_(Junior_Vasquez_Remix)

  9. Thalia_Aventurero_(Edson_R'S_Nights_Club_Mix)

  10. PCD_Bottle_Pop_(Dave_Aude_Club_Mix)

Link in the comment section

3 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?yazzad4gnmt

charlie_101 said...

hey i was wondering... my friend told me you had a spice girls mix but i cant access anymore is there a way u can send it to me? and BTW I love everything you do! I always listen to your music! Thank you!

Joseph said...

I think you should stop with the spanish stuff