Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wednesday Mix


Hey guys,


I hope you enjoyed the mix... I have not heard from any of you lately so I am not quite sure if you are liking the stuff I have been posting... As you know, keeping a blog takes a lot of time and effort, so your comments and suggestions are truly appreciated. They make me feel that all my work is worth it :)

So if you like the sets, please take two seconds to write something.


Thanks and here is this Wednesday mix:


  1. Valeriya-Wild_(ortega_and_gold_remix)
  2. Deborah Cox Beautiful_U_R_(Gabi_Newman_Club_Remix)
  3. Kylie_Minogue_--_Can't_Get_You_Out_Of_My_Head_(Peter_Rauhofer_Club_Mix)
  4. Beyonce_-_Diva_(Maurice_Joshua_Mojo Mix)
  5. Kelly_Clarkson_My_Life_Would_Suck_Without_You__Friscia___Lamboy_Club_Mix)
  6. Britney Spears _ Gimme more (acapella)
  7. Cher_--_Believe_2008_(Gilad-M_Electro_Dance_Mix)
  8. Thalia_I_Want_You_(Pablo_Flores_Import_House_Extended_Remix)
  9. Jennifer Lopez - que hiciste (tony moran mix)
  10. M*donna - Candy Store - (Cleo's Sex Shop Mix)
  11. Mariah Carey - I stay in love (Ralphi melancholic mix)
  12. David Archueta - A Little Too Not Over You (Jason Nevins Club Mix)


PS Remember to leave your comments!


(Link in the comment section)

2 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzmm5ymgyng

Anonymous said...

Keep 'em coming, Cervantes! You're the best:)