Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Bithday Blog!


Hey guys, here is the weekend again, and that’s not the only thing to celebrate today… not only today is the official beginning of Spring (can’t wait to wear my flip-flops again!) but it also marks two years since I started this blog…
It has been an amazing trip… and I want to thank all of you who take the time to visit my space an download my music… I hope my mixes bring you as much fun as they do when I put them together…
So as part of the anniversary celebrations, I will taking requests… so let me know what songs/artist you want me to feature in my next couple of mixes and I will set them all up for you!
In the mean time, enjoy the weekend mix and please, remember to leave a comment!

Peace


Enrique Iglesias feat Ciara – I’m taking back my love (Junior Club Mix)
P Diddy feat Christina Aguilera – Tell Me (Vocal Club Mix)
Pink – U & UR hand (Junior Vasquez Club Mix)
Jennifer Hudson – Spotlight (Quentin Harris Dark College Club Mix)
Britney Spears – Unusual U (Soul mate extended mix)
Janet Jackson – Rock with U (Ranny Dance Mix)
Mariah Carey – I’m that Chick (Craig’s Runway Mix)
Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now (The Moran Anthem Mix Pt. 2)
Black Eyes Peas – Boom-boom-pow (Club Mix)
Link in the comments section

4 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ug2zoiwjuct

Anonymous said...

Cervantes,
Congrats on your b-day.

Here are some requests:
Kim English-Unspeakable Joy
Alive-JLo (Thunderpuss)
Madonnna-She's Not Me
Epic-Rachel Panay
Deborah Cox-Beautiful U R

DJ Cocas said...

Two weeks are a lot! Congratulations!
http://musicismylife-divasandotherbeings.blogspot.com/

DJ Cocas said...

Sorry Sorry Sorry...2 years!!!!! Lol! Happy Birthday!