Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Remembering Peter Rauhofer

itunes pic
I was deeply sadden to hear the news about the passing of Peter Rauhofer, he was one of the greatest DJ around, and possibly the reason why I started mixing myself. I had the opportunity of attend few events were he played, and it was awesome to see the energy he brought to the dance floor.
He will be ever be remembered by his music.
Rest in peace Peter Rauhofer
Here is a two hour mix of some of my favorites remixes by him. Enjoy
1. Tori Amos - Flavor
2. Paris Hilton - Turn it up
3. Withney Houston - I didn't know my own strenght
4. Janet Jackson - Throb
5. Scissor Sisters - Only the horses
6. Beyonce - Upgrade U
7. Britney Spears - Until the world ends
8. Say it right - Nelly Furtado
9. Rolling in the deep - Adele
10. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
11. Destiny's Child - Lose my breath
11. Skyfal - Adele
12. Toxic - Britney Spears
13. Believe - Cher
14. I heart you - Toni Braxton
15. Working Girl- Peppermint
16. Timebomb - Kylie Minogue
17. Laidback Luck - Until tonight
18. Mika - Celebrate
19. Swedish Mafia - Don't you worry child
20. Pink - Try
21. Mariah Carey - We belogn together
22. Rude boy - Rihanna
23. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
24. Gossip - Get a job
25. Whitney Houston - Million Dollar bill
26. Rihanna - Diamonds
27. Will I Am feat Britney Spears - Scream and shout
28. Misha - Everybody's beautiful
29. Shakira - She wolf
30. Inaya Day - Dancefloor
31. Britney Spears feat Madonna - Me against the music
32. Madonna feat Justin Timberlake - Dance 2night
33. Scissor Sisters - Let's have a kiki

Link=>Remembering Peter Rauhofer

No comments: