Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Divas part I

itunes pic
1. You haven't seen the last of me - Cher
2. Pound the alarm - Niki Minaj
3. I learned from the best - Whitney Houston
4. I like it loud - Carmen Electra
5. Why dont you love me? - Beyonce
6. Gimme more - Britney Spears
7. This Kiss - Carly Rae Jepsen
8. Everything that I got - Kristine K
9. Teenage dream - Katy Perry
10.Tonight I am getting over you - Carly Rae Jepsen
11.My love is for real - Paula Abdul
12.Skyfal - Adele
13.Next to me - Emeli Sande
14.Domino - Jessie J
15.Let there be love - Christina Aguilera
16.Someone like you - Adele
17.Gangbang - Madonna
18.Catch my breath - Kelly Clarkson
19.Right there - Nicole Scherzinger
20.Marry the night - Lady Gaga
21.Industrictible - Robyn
22.Down for whatever - Kelly Rowland
23.Try - Pink
24.C'mon Kesha



Link: Divas part I

No comments: