Friday, September 4, 2009

Sexy Mix

Hey guys and gals,

I was thinking about mixing a set with really sexy tracks... a mix that we could all listen to get us in the mood LOL..

but my brain is really not working, I just can't remember songs! the only ones that come to mind are erotica by Madonna or Sade.... there must be tons of other ones, so why don't you help me building the track list?

Any responses will be appreciated, remember that your comments are the only sign I have to know anyone is actually reading this blog.

Hope to hear from you all!

Happy Labour Day long weekend to all my fellow Canadians and Americans (or at least I think you guys have Monday off too)

3 comments:

jrpSCORP said...

Some ideas for your SEXY MIX


Hang On In There Baby---Johnny Bristol
I'm a Slave For You---Britney Spears (Find a SlOWER--less dancier mix)
Take Me Home---Cher
Try Me, I Know We Can Make It--Donna Summer
Caught Up In the Rapture---Anita Baker
I Want It That Way---Backstreet Boys
Just Another Day--Jon Secada
Kenny Rogers/Dolly Parton---Islands in the Stream
Wynonna--I Want To Know What Love Is
Cyndi Lauper OR Paul Parker----Time After Time
Depeche Mode---Enjoy the Silence
Human---The Human League
Everytime You Go Away---Paul Young
La Vie En Rose---Grace Jones
The Promise---When in Rome
Missing---Everything But the Girl
Sexual Healing---Marvin Gaye
I Love You Always Forever---Donna Lewis
You're My Heart, You're My Soul---Modern Talking

tradie7 said...

Hey mate,
g'day from australia. Love your site, although i do miss the hot pix you used to have as well :-)
Ever think about doing an all-French mix?

cheers mate.

DJ_C said...

Hey there...

About the picture... I wanted the blog to focus more on the music than in the eye candy, but if you guys wanted back I am more than happy to bring the pictures back.
About the all French mix, I will me more than happy to do it, but I do not have any songs :(
Do you have some remixes you can share with me and I can mix them together....