Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brand New Mix

hello guys and gals,

Sorry for the delay getting a new mix, but I have been really busy lately... however I was able to mix a new set for you.

I have also received a new request from one of you guys so pretty soon you will see the new "tailor made set". I am very happy with the way the set is turning up... I got so many new tracks that I decided to do two mixes instead of one.

So stay tune for those great sets coming soon.

I am also going to be mixing another Spanish set, but I am very low with tracks, so if you want to share with me any of your remixes, I will be more than honour to use them in the set.

In the mean time, enjoy the "back to school mix"

  1. Straight through my heart - back street boys
  2. cool - gwen stefani
  3. she wolf - shakira
  4. million $ bill - WH
  5. already gone - kelly clarkson
  6. chillin' - wane feat lady gaga
  7. the real thing - vanessa williams
  8. diva - beyonce
  9. this time - eha
  10. funhouse - pink
  11. outta here - esmee enters
  12. boys and girls - pixie lott
  13. dangerous - cascada
  14. wild - valeria
  15. dance like there is no tomorrow - paula abdul
  16. sexual seduction - snoop dog

As always your comments are welcome

Link in the comments section

1 comment:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?naijtyuj1on