Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekend Mix


Hello guys!


thanks for all your comments! it really means a lot to me! so please keep on giving me your feed back, that way I can improve my mixes and also give you more sets for your listening enjoyment!


As per the weekend mix, I had a Mariah set laying around, so when someone asked for one, I thought it would be the best way to posted as none else asked for Mimi (LOL)


So for the diva of the month contest, the score is as follows:


Beyonce 2

Kylie 2

Kelly 1


So, keep on voting, next Friday is the last day to receive your votes... so will it be Miss Knowles or Miss Minogue???


here is the track list for Mimi's Megamix:


1. Emotions/Through the rain (Maurice Joshua)
2. My All (David Morales Mix)
3. It's Like That (Morales)
4. Cant Take That Away (From Me) (Morales)
5. Anytime You Need A Friend (C&C)
6. The One (Joey Negro)
7. Touch My Body (Craig C)
8. Always Be My Baby (Grooveapella)
9. Honey (Club Dub)
10. Dreamlover ( Tribal Dub)
11. I Still Believe (Eve Of Souls)
12. I'll Be Loving You Long Time (Aaron Paetsch)
13. Dont Forget About Us (Tony Moran)
14. Shake It Off (Jones & Moss)
15. Say Something (Morales)
16. Fantasy (Def Club Mix)
17. Mariah's Miracle


Enjoy, and remember to leave your comments!

5 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2zmznqtnmi

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the weekend mix! Thanks Cervantes:)

JessyBossly said...

thank you very much i like it

didi said...

merci pour votre Mariah! je l'aime!!!

Von said...

This by far one the best Maria remixes that I've heard thank you very much for sharing I love this woman and of course your energy in making all come together peace.

Just wondering when you going to put together some old school Divas?