Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Diva of the month


And the winner is:

Enjoy the set, and please remember to leave your feedback. I know is silly but helps me to improve the site, and also, that way I know if people that are downloading the sets are actually enjoying them…

Any who, here is the diva of the month… Amazing performance at the Academy Awards!!!

One night only (Offer Nissim Club Mix)
Listen (DJ Escape & Dom Capello Mix)
If I were a boy (Bryan Reyes in Mexico City Club Mix)
Check on it (Junior Vasquez Tribal Mix)
Crazy in love (Junior Vasquez Club Mix)
Beautiful Liar – feat Shakira (Freemasons Club Mix)
Single Ladies (put a ring on it) (Maurice Joshua Club Mix)
Upgrade U (Edson Pride Gansta Mix)
Diva (DJ Escape & Tony Col)
Ring the Alarm (Freemasons Club Mix)
Irreplaceable (Orangefuzz Dance Mix)
Déjà vu (Junior Vasquez Club Mix)
Halo (Gomi & RasJek Club Mix)
Me, myself and I (David Morales Club Mix)
Naughty Girl (Hex Hector Mix)
Link in the comment section

4 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?3igvmrwmyzt

JessyBossly said...

thank you very much i love it

kenpek said...

Great Remixes of Beyonce

newton25marvema said...

Great mixes, thanks