Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday Mix


Hello everyone!


Snow storm here in Toronto!!!! Can't wait to my holiday in Mexico :)


Anyways, I want to do another Diva Megamix... this time, I hope a higher participation form you, so let me know who should featured in the February Megamix, should it be Rihanna, Beyonce, Kylie, Mariah, or perhaps Kelly Clarkson?


You decide... I will taking votes from now until the last week of February... you will have the megamix ready on the last Friday of the month.


In the mean time, here is something to warm you up (if you live in a frozen country like Canada, if not, you are lucky bitch)


Britney Spears - Circus (Intro)
Sarah Whatmore - Smile (Bimbo Jones Club Mix)
Beyonce - Single Ladies Put A Ring On It Maurice Joshua Club Mix)
Judy Torres - Hell No (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Club Mix)
Madonna feat Justin - Dance 2night (Edson Pride Massive Vox Mix)
Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love (Jody den Broeder Club Mix)
Sophie Ellis Bextor -- Murder On The Dance Floor (G Club Vocal Mix)
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous Girl (Ralphi Rosario Dirty Mix)
Britney Spears - Circus (Junior Vasquez Vocal Mix)
Whitney Houston - it is not right but it's OK (2008 Club Mix)
Link in the comments section
Also, please remember to take the time to leave a comment... by doing so I know if anyone likes what I do. Thanks :)

8 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?teyjjmdzmgy

Unknown said...

I vote for a Kylie diva megamix!!!

MGoo said...

My vote is for a Beyonce mixset...

Anonymous said...

I vote of Beyonce, too.

Anonymous said...

This is a great set!

Whatabout81 said...

MARIAH PLEASE :)

kenpek said...

Awesome remixes

Von said...

Diana Ross (Super Diva Megamix)