Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday Mix


Hello guys…

Here we are, middle of the week again… two more days before the weekend!!!
So, I asked you to vote for the diva you would like a mega-mix of and I got basically just two votes (LOL) so, here is the deal… so far I have one vote Madonna, one Kylie; so whoever gets one more vote will be featured on the mega mix. Britney and Mariah are out the game…
I will start working on the mix tomorrow so it can be ready for your enjoyment on Friday. So today is your day to decide.
If none responds to it, then I will decide who the winner is!

On different note, I added a “follower” application to the blog… So I would really appreciate if whoever is a frequent visitor of my site to let me know so by adding himself to the list… That way I know how I am mixing songs for, and give me a bit of motivations to keep doing it.

So please, add yourself to the list…

In the mean time, here is a the Wednesday mix

Enjoy!!


No comments: