Friday, August 8, 2008

Weekend Mix


I hope you enjoy!!!


And again, please take time to leave your comments and suggestions!!!


I have added a chat box to the blog, so let's start talking LOL!!!


Here is this week mix:


  1. Kylie Minogue - The One (Freemansons Club Mix)

  2. Donna Summer - Power of Love (Offer Nissim Club Mix)

  3. Mariah Carey - I'll be loving you long time (Summer Club Mix)

  4. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Moto Blanco Dance Mix)

  5. Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight (Moto Blanco Mixshow)

  6. Mandy Moore - Have a little bit of faith in me (Hex Hector Trance Mix)

  7. Britney Spears - Gimme More (Peter Rauhfer "bitch" mix)

  8. Madonna - 4 minutes (Peter saves London Club Mix)

  9. Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine (Stonebridge Club Mix)

  10. Solange Knowles - I decide (Mr Mig Club Mix)


http://www.mediafire.com/?gwfkznuf237

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new mix. Going on the iPod right away:)