Monday, August 25, 2008

Hi there

Hey guys…

I found this mix on the next and it is quite good! I am not sure who mixed it and unfortunately it didn’t find a track list either, but after I listened it to it, it almost sound like a mix I put together LOL!!!
As I said, there is not a track list but here are few of the songs I was able to recognize, Jennifer Hudson’s Spotlight, Rihanna’s Distrubia, Cindy Lauper’s into the night, Madonna’s Give it to me, Natasha Bedingfield’s “pocketful of sunshine” and “angel”, Solange Knowles’ I decide..
Finally, thanks to all of you who have taken the time to leave comments in either the chat box or in the comment section of the post. It really helps me to improve the blog and gives the push to give you guys more music!!!
I have been having a lot of problems with the Mediafire and Rapidshare… they have been deleting my files. So I am now trying a different server (Rapidspread), hopefully this will make it easier for me to share my mixes with you.
So if you need me to re-upload one of the old mixes with a broken link, let me which one and I will give you the rapidspread link.
Enjoy the week… I am working on a new mix… posting it by Wednesday : )

http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=nvapxlpsq6

No comments: