Monday, December 16, 2013

DJ Cervantes' 22 Best Dance Songs of 2013

itunes pic
And here we have them, my top twenty five songs of 2013 (in my humble opinion),
I would like to know if you guys agree with me or if you think I have ommited
a song from my list!
I also want to thank everyone who has downloaded/listening to my music, it is a
privilege to share music with the world, and if I made anyone happy with it,
my work was done!
Top songs of 2013
24. Grown woman - Beyonce
23. I need your love - Calvin Harris feat Ellie Goulding
22. Work B*tch - Britney Spears
21. People like us - Kelly Clarkson
20. live it up - Jennifer Lopez feat Jennifer Lopez
19. I love it - Icona Pop
18. Reply - Zendaya
17. Body Party - Ciara
16. Acid Rain - Alexis Jordan
15. Summertime Sadness - Lana del Rey
14. Roar - Katy Perry
13. Give me a reason - Pink feat Nate Ruess
12. Guess what - Cazwell feat Luciana
11. Next to me - Emeli Sande
10. Stay - Rihanna feat Mikky Ekko
09. Skirt - Kylie Minogue
08. Beg borrow steal - Ayah Marar
07. Blurred lines - Robin Thicke
06. This our love (asi es el amor) - Sophi
05. Work - Iggy Azalea
04. Let there be love - Christina Aguilera
03. Woman's world - Cher
02. Applause - Lady Gaga
01. Wake me up - Avicii

link =>DJ Cervantes' 22 Best Dance Songs of 2013

1 comment:

Killer_Instinct said...

Buena seleccion de musica,a mi parecer creo que hubiera quedado
muy bien la cancion de "Krewella"
Killin'it por lo demas Gracias
por el remix,Feliz año 2014.