Monday, March 11, 2013

I like it Loud

itunes pic
1. Acid rain - Alexis Jordan
2. Remember me - Daley
3. Boomerang - Nicole Scherzinger
4. This kiss - Carley Rae Jepsen
5. I like it loud - Carmen Electra
6. Easy - Luigi Masi
7. Gold 2012 - Spandau Ballet
8. You and I - Anjulie
9. Freak - Missile vs Carlota Chadwick
10. Wanna say - Kat Graham
11. En el amor hay que perdonar - Belinda
12. Till the world ends - Britney Spears
13. Love's got a hold of me - Frenchie Davis
14. Figure 8 - Ellie Goulding
15. Gasoline - Britney Spears
16. All night - Team Pitbull
17. Domino - Jessie J
18. Someone like you - Adele
19. C'mon - Kesha
20. Next to me - Emeli Sande
21. Stay - Rihanna feat Mikky Ekko)
22. In this moment - Candi Lynn
23. Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake feat Jay Z

Link =>I like it Loud

No comments: