Friday, February 1, 2013

Billboard's best dance tracks of January 2013

itunes pic
1. Scream and shout - Will I Am feat britney Spears
2. Big Banana - Havanna Brown
3. I love it - Icona Pop
4. Vava Voom - Nicki Minaj
5. Days turn into nights - Delerium
6. A love I call my own - Crystal Waters, Nicola Fasano and Steve Fores
7. The lucky ones - Kerli
8. Superlove - Lenny Kravitz
9. Flavor - Tori Amos
10. Rum and Raybans - Sean Kingston
11. Clarity - Zedd feat Foxes
12. Gold 2012 - Spandu Ballet
13. Freak - Stereo Missile feat Carlota Chadwick
14. We are young - Vassy
15. Skyfall - Adele
16. Sorry - Ciara
17. Leaving - Pet shop boys
18. Every day - Eric Prydz
19. One and only - Cherry cherry boom boom
20. Gold - Neon Hitch
21. Dancing in my head - Eric Turner
22. Beauty and beat - Justin Bieber feat Nicki Minaj
23. I found you - The wanted
24. Supercharged - Kwanza Jones
25. Catch my breath - Kelly Clarkson


Link =>Billboard's best dance tracks of January 2013

1 comment:

Killer_Instinct said...

Thank you very much for the mix.