Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Let there be love

itunes pic
The one hour sets are back smiley
if you like this format better than the two hour one, let me know!!!
Tracks
1. Blue Velvet - Lana del Rey
2. Sight of you - Tulissa
3. Ay mama - Mayra Veronica
4. What you've done to me - Samantha Jade
5. Put your hands up - Matchbox Twenty
6. Try - Pink
7. Diamonds - Rihanna
8. Something New - Girls outloud
9. My heart is refusing me - Loreen
10.How to be a heartbreaker - Marina and the diamonds
11.Picking up the pieces - Paloma Faith
12.Catch my breath - Kelly Clarkson
13.Nobody's business - Rihanna feat Chris Brown
14.Skyfall - Adele
15.Down and Gloom - The Rolling Stones
16.Don't you worry child - Swedish Mafia
17.Scream and shout - Will I Am feat Britney Spears
18.Let it be a girl gone wild - Christina Aguilera vs Madonna


Link => Let there be love

No comments: