Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Sessions Vol 2


1. I'm that chick - Mariah Carey
2. Sun burns down - Jin Akanishi
3. Revolution Shophie Ellis Bextor
4. I'm not featuring you - taylor Dayne
5. Falling Away - Hanna
6. Charlie Brwon - Coldplay
7. Love on top - Beyonce
8. Last days of disco - Robbie Williams
9. To love you more - Celine Dion
10. I will always love you - Whitney Houston
11. Spring Break - Jump smokers feat Pitbull
12. Naked - Dev feat Enrique Iglesias
13. Heat of the night - Paulina Rubio
14. Live my life - Far east movement feat Justin Bibber
15. Un nuevo amor- Maria Jose
16. Startships - Niki Minage
17. Set fire to the rain - Adele
18. Seal it with a kiss - Britney Spears
19. Domino - Jessie J
20. Desatame - Monica Naranjo
21. Where have you been - Rihanna
22. Climax - Usher
23. Trouble for me - Britney Spears
24. Live your life - Yuna
25. On the floor - Jennifer Lopez
26. All abord - Romeo Santos




Link =>Spring Sessions Vol 2

No comments: