Monday, December 19, 2011

Best of 2011 final chapter by DJ Cervantes - Download Commercial House mixes from Canada

The final 25 songs of the year...

Thanks to all of you who have downloaded or listen to my sets during this year. Thanks a lot for all your comments and likes! I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a very prosperous 2012.
See you next year!!!! off to a well deserved holiday :)
Track list:
25. give me everything - pitbull
24. on the floor - jennifer lopez
23. turn me on - david guetta feat nicki minage
22. brand new bitch - anjulie
21. till the world ends - britney spears
20. rolling in the deep - adele
19. naked - dev feat enrique iglesias
18. we found love - rihanna
17. rabiosa - shakira
16. fade - kristine w
15. hoy tengo ganas de ti - ninel conde
14. floor on fire - taylor dayne
13. you and I - lady gaga
12. I like how it feels - enrique iglesias
11. marry the night - lady gaga
10. Last friday night - kary perry
09. wynter gordon - buy my love
08. last days of disco - robbie williams
07. pass at me - timbeland feat pitbull
06. if it wasn't for love - debora cox
05. never will be mine - rye rye feat robin
04. Hotel National - gloria estefan
03. moves like jagger - Maroon 5 feat christina aguilera
02. think about it - melanie C
01. Edge of glory - lady gaga.

Link=>Best of 2011 final chapter by DJ Cervantes - Download Commercial House mixes from Canada

No comments: