Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Sessions VII

Continuing with the easy summer sounds, here is the newest on my Summer Series,
I hope you like it, so please leave a comment!

1 Alexis Jordan - Hapiness
2 BWO - Right here, right now
3 Robyn - Dancin on my own
4 Michael Bubble - Haven't met you yet
5 Katherine - Enjoy the day
6 Solange - I told you so
7 Katy Perry feat Snoop Dog - California girls
8 BEP - Rock that body
9 Kylie Minogue - All the lovers
10 Feel it - Tiesto feat Sean Kingston
11 Delyrium feat Kresha Turner - Dust in gravity
12 Back to zero - Robie Rivera feat Denise Riv
13 Christina Aguilera - Not myself tonight
14 Agnes - On and On
15 Dido - White flag
16 Medina - You and I
17 Alex Millet feat Tanya Louise - Lovin' the soul
18 Usher - OMG
19 Lady Gaga - Alejandro
20 Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet

link in the comments

1 comment:

DJ_C said...

http://filesd.house-mixes.com/controls/DownloadMix.aspx?mixid=61902