Monday, April 12, 2010

Tequila week

Brand new mix for you!
Description:
I hope you enjoy!
1. Beauty to the worl - Macy Grey
2. OMG - Usher
3. Amazing Grace - Boy George
4. I look to you - Witney Houston
5. Mr Man - Jonathan Peters
6. White Flag - Dido
7. You and I - Median
8. Blah, blah - Kesha
9. No soy una señora - Maria Jose
10.Outta know - Alanis Morrisette
11.On the dance floor -
12.Give it to me - Shakira
13.Dame otro tequila - Paulina Rubio
14.If you seek Amy - Britney Spears
15.Loubointins - Jennifer Lopez
16.Celebration - M8donna
17.Rock that body - BEP

3 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://filesd.house-mixes.com/controls/DownloadMix.aspx?mixid=51099

Frederick said...

hello~ i am frederick
I am your fan. I really love your remix.

i think that MR. could give me your set in 2010.

我E-mail: frederuck@ms55.url.com.tw

thank you very much

wanama said...

el link