Friday, November 13, 2009

Brand new mix!!!

Hey guys,
sorry for the lack of mixes posted lately... I have been busy and also I haven't seen any comments in the blog asking me for stuff LOL!
Which brings me to this question... is anyone reading/downloading any of my mixes? So please take the time to leave a comment/suggestion.... that way I know that the time I spend mixing the music is worth it...

So here is a different style... I usually mix more house/club kind of stuff, so this time I decided to be a bit adventurous and mix an "Electronic" set... however, when I finished I realized I still had lots of commercial tunes on it, so I decided to call it "Electrommercial"

Have a listen, tell me what you think…

Same ol' commercial stuff with a twist of electro.
Let me know what you think
1. One Funky DJ -Huda Hudia
2. Christian George - Strangers
3. M*donn* - Impressive Instant
4. Alex Gaudino - Take me down
5. Colton Ford - No One
6. Whitney Houston - Million Dollar bill
7. Shakira - She wolf
8. Beat Asassins - Direct Hit VIP
9. Miss JuJu presents - The Hot Stepper
10. LMFAO - let the bass kick
11. Depeche Mode - Wrong
12. Therese - Shed my skin
13. Robbie Williams - Lovelight
14. Kayne West - Love lockdown
15. Dannii Minogue - Begin to wonder
16. Sarah MacLauchlan - Silince
17. Dragonette - Take like a man

Link in the comment section

7 comments:

DJ_C said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?vzzhn5nmwlz

jrpSCORP said...

I've worn out the 2 speciality mixes you made for me. They are so good. I plasyb them CONSTANTLY!!!!!!
John

Anonymous said...

I love your mixes! I was wondering if you could do another diva mix? Perhaps an energetic megamix of Whitney Houston's new and old stuff? Please?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new mix...keep'm coming:)

Unknown said...

Just found the site, but love it! Will listen as long as your making them!

Giggles said...

that was a fun ride..you've got a nice range and keep interesting. keep it up -giggles :)

TOYORICAN said...

AWESOME MIXES