Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's going on?!

OK, I received another email from Blogger advising me that two of my posts were taken down. With this said, I am not quite sure what the next step is.

I might have to go private, in which case, if want to be invited, please send me your email address...

Another idea, I will just stop posting track lists and email them to however wants to download the mix.

I have a couple of new mixes that I just made, I will posting them later today... but before I do, I would like to know what you guys think is the best way to post them.

I hope I am not forced to either go private or just stop posting my mixes.

Hope to hear from you

Cervantes

2 comments:

MGoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

if you go private please add me..i love your mixes!!