Friday, July 25, 2008

Afterhours Compliation


Hello Guys,


As promised, here is the first compilation... if you prefer this format better than the whole mix let me know.


Enjoy!


  1. Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine (Stone Bridge Mix)

  2. Leona Lewis - bleeding love (moto blanco Mix)

  3. Kylie Minogue The_One_(Freemasons_Vocal_Club_Mix)

  4. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (JM's Eddie Baez Mix).

  5. jennifer hudson - spotlight (johnny vicious club)

  6. Cher - The Music's No Good Without You (JM's Walter Taieb Mix)

  7. Beyonce - Listen (Escape & Dom Capello Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?kozzcvfobts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cervantes,
I love you hour-long compilations more. I just load it on my iPod and off I go. It's great at the gym to work out to a nonstop mix:)

Just my 2 cents.
qmansf