Friday, March 7, 2008

One year ago...




Hey guys,
I can not believe is has already been a year....
Thanks to all for your visiting my site, downloading my music and your comments...
I really hope I have made all of you dance!!!!

Here is one of my first mixes...

Remember to leave your comments. I want to improve the site so all your suggestions are welcome!

Missy Elliot Teary Eyed (Tiefschwarz Club Mix)
Armand Van Helden feat Fat Joe Touch your Toes (Audio Bullys Remix)
P. Diddy feat Christina Aguilera Tell Me (Switch Club Mix)
Robbie Williams She's Madonna (Chris Lake Dance Mix)
Madonna Jump (Acapella)
Nelly Furtado Say it Right (Bryan Reyes Massive Boxx Club Mix)
Beyonce feat Shakira Beautiful Liar (Freemansons Vocal Mix)
J-Status feat Rihanna Roll it (Sunset Dance Mix)
Lola Can't Take it (Josh Harris Main Club Mix)
Beyonce Ring the Alarm (Freemansons Club Mix)
http://www.mediafire.com/?2mnjldylymd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whether I'm at the gym, in the car, or just listening to my iPod, your music is the bomb! Love your selection of music. Love how you run it all together in one long track.

Congrats on your 1st year anniversary!:)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention...the men pics on your mixes are hot!!!!!