Monday, December 17, 2007

Best of 2007


Hello guys...

In the next couple of weeks I will be posting what for me was the best of the year; if you have any suggestions, please let me know!!!

Here is the best of 2007 Part I



  1. Rihanna - Please don't stop the music (Brand Tribal Club Mix)

  2. Kelly Rowland feat Eve - Like that (Tribal Club Mix)

  3. Taylor Dane - I'm not featuring you (Manny Leman Big Room Mix)

  4. Jennifer Lopez - Do it well (Moto Blanco Dance Mix)

  5. Britney Spears - Piece of me (Bimbo Jones Club Mix)

  6. Amy Winehouse - Back to Black (Steve Mac Vocal Club Mix)

  7. 50 Cent feat Justin Timberlake and Timberland - Ayo-Technology (Bryan Reyes Tribal Mix)

  8. Hilary Duff - Stranger (Wawa Mix)

  9. Kelly Clarkson - Neve Again (Bryan Reyes Evoution Mix Part II)

  10. Madonna - The beat goes on (Recovery Club Mix)

  11. Fergie - Big girls don't cry (Raphael Gomes Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?30yfbvfclo0


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you post for the "best of 20007!"

Love "Everybody Dance" by Offer Nissim:)