Thursday, May 17, 2007

Friday Mix


Hello everyone,

I wasn't very happy with my last mix, so I tried to fix it and I ended up with a totally new mix, so here you have it. Once again let me know what you think, your feed back will help me lots.



  1. Mason feat Princess Superstar - Perfect Exceeder (Martin Velden Vocal Mix)

  2. Rain Love - Maniac (Dance Mix)

  3. Tony Braxton - Take This ring (Manni Lehman Club Mix)

  4. Suzanne Palmer - Free my Love (David Morales Mix)

  5. Hilary Duff - Stranger (Smax and Gold Dance Mix)

  6. Rihanna - Umbrella (Joy den Broeder Destrictive Mix)

  7. Amerie - Take Control (Tracy Young Mix)

  8. Simon and Shaker feat Joe Diaz - Into the room (Chus and Ceballos Iberican Remix)

  9. Fergie - Big Girls don't cry (Hommer Dance Mix)

  10. Mariah Carey - Don't forger about us (Tony Moran Mix)
http://www.mediafire.com/?7di0wtztx25

No comments: