Sunday, April 1, 2007

D-Liciuous Mix


Hello guys,


Last night Tony Moran was in town (Toronto) and did an amazing show! He presented his brand new mix of Jennifer Lopez new single "Que Hiciste". My God it is awesome!!!! I am desperate to find it, so if any of you guys has it, or know where I can find it, please let me know.

Here is the Sunday mix...

Please take the time to leave a comment after you listen to it..


  1. Offer Nissim feat Maya - For your love (peter_rauhofer) includes Candyman by Christina Aguilera

  2. therese Feelin me (Armand_van_helden_remix)

  3. Britney Spears - Toxic (Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix)

  4. Seamus Haji feat Kay Jay-Last Night A DJ saved my life_(atfc_vocal_mix)

  5. Madonna - Super Pop (Top of the Pop Club Mix)

  6. Nelly Furtado - Maneater (Peter Rahofer Reconstruction Mix)

  7. Hillary Duff - With Love (Boosta Mix)

  8. Laura Pausini -In assenza di te (daves_club_mix)

  9. Beyonce - Listen (Mike Cruz Club Mix)

  10. Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody (Back to Basics Club Mix)


No comments: