Sunday, March 4, 2007

Welcome!


Hello everybody and welcome to my blog.


This space is dedicated to all things dance, from soft pop to electronica, house and Latin beats.


A little bit about me, my name is Daniel, and I live in Toronto Canada. I absolutely love going out to dance, and I really have a taste for female singers. My personal favorites are Madonna and Mariah Carey.


In my spare time, I like putting mixes together for workouts, I think they are quite good so I decided to share them with the world.


All the music posted in the blog was found in other sites in the Internet, so I do not declare ownership of any of the material posted here, if for any reason the artist/owner wants me to remove any of the material, please let me know.


Having said that, lets get this party started!


Welcome and enjoy


Daniel

No comments: